[Coco] Fwd: save the internet

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:05:26 EST 2007

True... true... I ditched the landline some time ago, perhaps if I request
one now I will get frowned upon by Verizon. My TWC VoIP service didn't
guarantee data transmission thru the "phone" line, I really haven't tried it
yet to be sure... perhaps at a lower bps rate the thing may just work?.
Anyway, the effort would be really an academic exercise... sounds like Iboc
on AM :-)

Packet Radio... that has a nicer ring to make do without the optical
networks everything gets shoved in at one point or another.

Indeed, the Good Old Days!

-=[ Rogelio ]=-

But -- telephone conversations and faxes are going over those same