[Coco] Fwd: save the internet

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:23:58 EST 2007

For some of us, 8 bit computing has never passed away :-)

And that clogging study reflects only on bonafide traffic, throw in the tons
of spam floating around and the problem is really a nasty one. We need less
dumb people believing on quick-easy-money scams, every "I do" click breaths
renewed life to the spammers out there.

My CoCo 3 is readily setup for the event along with its 2,400 bps modem,
only one DIN plug away from the bitbanger port... Ken Johntson's (sp?)
Ultimaterm on the bright blue floppy ready to roll :-)

-=[ Rogelio ]=-