[Coco] Mocha emulator working now

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 10:20:18 EST 2007

Many a lunch hour has been enjoyable for me due to this emulator with programs..

Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote: All this time somehow a checkbox was cleared in my internet options
which caused some Java stuff to not work.  I overlooked this many times.

Anyway, it's too nice to see the Mocha site pop up with a CoCo
again.  I think the author deserves a huge round of applauase for
doing this in Java with so many ready games in the menus.

http://members.cox.net/javacoco/

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **