[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo3.com hacked... questions.

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sun Nov 25 07:46:12 EST 2007

My PayPal account was hacked about 2 years ago and some money transferred
out.  It is then I decided to do something to prevent that from happening
again.  I use Roboform for all my web based passwords and most of my
passwords I had the software generate.  They are so convoluted that no one
would be able to remember them.  It is free to try if anyone wants to have a
look.  It is also good as it winds up being a database of all web sites you
have accounts at and you can have different passwords at each.  I have 3
copies...1 on my personal laptop, 1 on my work laptop, and a portable ver.
on my U3 enabled thumb drive.  http://www.roboform.com

Hope that is useful for anyone wanting a more secure way to keep passwords.

Tom