[Coco] Sites restored

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Nov 24 16:37:08 EST 2007

Roger:

I am really sorry this is happening to CoCo3.com  Like virtually everyone
else on this list, I cannot understand why someone would attack an 8-bit
site, and I think it's a shame that you had to spend a lot of your holiday
time fixing the damage.

I just logged in to check my account and received a few error messages when
trying to view my info, but I assume that is due to you having to lock down
the system.

I hope you get a chance to spend some time with your family, and I hope the
CoCo community bands together in some way to help you stop this abuse of
your site.

Jim