[Coco] Sites restored

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Nov 23 17:30:00 EST 2007

In one snap of a finger (ok, two), coco3.com, rainbowide.com,
annualcocofest.com and all of my e-mail accounts have been restored.

If anyone experiences any problems, please let me know, and by all
means if you notice malicious scripts on the site please try to get
word to me before it's too late, if at all possible.

I disabled the Uploads feature, deleted 3 users "anncy", "testing",
and "Greg", all who had managed to get past the filename extension
checking code to deny .exe, .pl, .htm*, .php*, etc.  Those user's
folders were deleted as well.  I'm going to go through each user's
Upload folder to make sure there's nothing but CoCo stuff but that
shouldn't take but maybe 30 minutes to an hour.