[Coco] French Translation Compensation

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Nov 20 21:52:11 EST 2007

At 08:19 AM 11/20/2007, you wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 10:07:55PM -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:
>
> > The boards they market are awesome and have some of the best
> > documentation in book form that I've ever seen.  They sent me free
> > color catalogs and a thick 6809 programming book for their
> > boards.  The idea was to get NitrOS-9 running on their board since it
> > is made of almost all of what a CoCo 2 has, give or take some extra stuff.
>
>OK, enough...tell us what these boards are? :-)

I don't have the manuals handy but they call it an educational
board.  However, it's as big as a CoCo motherboard and fully loaded
with a similar chipset of the CoCo 1 or 2.  They're not CoCo-ready
but a good programmer can load in a ready version of OS-9 somehow,
I'm sure.  At least one of the models has a keypad built onto the
board, but plenty of serial I/O is available to work with.  They
would make an expensive embedded project board capable of doing
almost anything.

Here ya go:

http://www.serielectronique.com/vf/pages_Microprocesseur/6809/6809.htm