[Coco] French Translation Compensation

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Nov 19 22:21:16 EST 2007

At 08:24 PM 11/19/2007, you wrote:
>Hello Roger,
>
>I've translated a lot of 6809 specs from french to english several months ago.
>
>In counterpart, you offered me several gifts from coco3.com
>
>But I didn't received any one.
>
>So may I ask you if you've send them ?
>
>In any case, here's my adress :
>
>Thierry Mella
>50 Général Lotz street
>1180 Brussels
>Belgium
>Europe

Thierry,
As my last reply mentioned, I added you to the
outgoing mailing list for the Super CoCo Archive
DVD.  I'm making these right now and have a batch
going out tomorrow, and the next day, until all
orders are caught up.  I'm clicking along pretty fast.  This is a $15 product.

I bought some blank 8.5gb DVDs for producing a
few more "CoCo TV" DVDs which play on your home
DVD set.  This is the PennFest 2000 event on
video tape.  I'll send that as well. This was a $19.95 or higher product.

If you want a product key for the Rainbow IDE,
download a copy from www.rainbowide.com and
e-mail me with the code you see in the Help
menu.  This is normally a $45 product which is on
sale at this time but is worth the price of gold.

No other products are being produced at this time
due to my high job demands at UPS for the
Christmas peak season, until January.  I'm only
doing low overhead items at this time.

The translated material probably will go unused
due to the major market difference in France and
the U.S.  I was going to resell a set of 6809
computer boards but the company could not offer a
reasonable price that anyone in the U.S. could
justify as even close to comparable to our
boards.  A CoCo 2 motherboard has the same
chipset and can be gotten on Ebay for a few
bucks, vs. this particular company's $1,000+ 6809 board (my cost).

However, I appreciate the translations, and I've
got them stored in case I work out some deal with the company in the future.

Thanks