[Coco] Heavy hearts...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Nov 18 18:30:22 EST 2007

On Sunday 18 November 2007, mike delyea wrote:
>I've been hesitant to reply to this post because of it's very serious
>nature.  I have a 22 year old daughter and I cannot imagine your pain.
>Please, stay strong and know that my prayers are with you.

Thanks Mike, and to everyone here.  Its very nice to know that so many almost
strangers can offer their wishes and prayers.  Due to the distances involved,
very few of us have actually had a chance to "press the flesh', but after all
these years, there certainly is a 'family' atmosphere, with each of sharing
the joys and sorrows of everyday life.  Its a good feeling.  Thank you all.

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
-- Ronald Reagan, "People" magazine, December 26, 1985