[Coco] OS9 font question

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:49:56 EST 2007

I recognize that perhaps my learning experience on OS9 was 'enhanced' just
from trying out the samples of code shown in the stock manuals as I
progressed page by page, and finding some stuff didn't work correctly or at
all...not to excuse Tandy's slack efforts on issuing good documentation, but
that prompted me to work a little bit more at it, frustrating at times but
when stumped there was always Compuserve, the BBSs and of course the Fido
echos (didn't have access to Delphi back then).

This also happened to a lesser degree on the other OS9 books, The Rainbow
Guides to OS9 and the Basic 09 tour guide.

If I recall correctly, The Rainbow Guide to L1 was actually much much
cleaner, probably a couple of printing errors. Dale Puckett & Peter Dibble's
book on OS9L1 was a sight for sore eyes back in the day... still grab the
book every once in a while to reminisce and learn or think about a new thing
or two to try in the CoCo under this OS...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-