[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available for download!

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Nov 12 21:41:34 EST 2007

The original Dragon was manufactured by some company that later became Dragon Data Ltd., but I don't recall the originating company right now (not looking at the book, just going from memory here!). The Dragon was also manufactured in the USA by TANO (something something New Orleans -- an electronics company in Louisiana), who had a licensing agreement with Dragon Data.

I didn't review to many details when I updated the book, mainly took out ads and info for vendors who are no longer with us.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original documents that the scans were made from.  Converting to JPG files, putting them in PageMaker, then converting to PDF does wreak havoc with resolution, but couldn't be helped. Someone else may have a service manual  and can scan the schematic for you though.

-------------
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:45:25 +0000
From: Phill Harvey-Smith <afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk>

It looks cool, will have a more thorough read of it bout the only
thing I could see in error, was that the Dragon was manufactured by
Dragon Data Ltd  :)
But all in all pretty good.

I do have one little request however, would it be possible to obtain
higher resolution scans of the schematics, especially the multi-pak,
as I have not seen that one before  :)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"