[Coco] Spare GIME's (I think) giveaway

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Nov 11 22:47:43 EST 2007

At 06:31 PM 11/11/2007, you wrote:
>tonym wrote:
>
>>Oh, obviously the $4.60 is only where USPS serves at that rate.
>>If you're elsewhere, you'll just pay the exact shipping rate there
>
>What?!? $4.60 to ship a little chip!?! Are you KIDDING me!?! Geez
>that really peeves me....
>
>;) Just kidding!!!! :P
>
>Regards,

Actually, I think Priority Mail and bubble envelopes don't mix, but I
could be wrong.  I've tried printing stamps.com labels for envelopes
and it won't let you choose Priority Mail.  Certain classes travel on
different carriers or different sections in a carrier vehicle
although I'm sure things sneak through unnoticed sometimes.  I end up
using 1st class or Media Mail for envelopes.