[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Nov 11 17:06:12 EST 2007

Oh, and by the way, if you considering calling you a cheapass "attacking you in the vilest possible terms,"
my apologies - if someone called ME a cheapass, well, I'd say HELL YES! I am the absolute most penny-pinching,
squeeze-blood-out-of-a-rock cheapass SOB on the planet.

What WAS vile, was the way you slandered a man you do not know, or have even done a transaction with, in a public
forum, without giving him an opportunity to defend himself.

THAT was, how did you say, "attacking in the vilest possible terms."

Again, if calling you a cheapass insulted you, my apologies.

Tony