[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:18:15 EST 2007

I posted an informative message others could value as they chose. YOU
chose to attack me in the vilest possible terms showing that you
clearly have a borderline personality disorder. You now know that I do
not back down from a fight - ever.

As for my request for information, that is the purpose of the eBay
messaging system - to sort out problems BEFORE bidding. There is no
suggestion ANYWHERE on the site that all prices and terms are a take
it or leave it proposition - quite the reverse.

You bid as you wish and I will do as I wish and that includes
notifying anyone I choose of potential problems I see.