[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1 (Neil Morrison)

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:15:14 EST 2007

I always like to ask a question before I bid on anything from a
seller. The response often tells me plenty about the seller. His
response was so crazy it spoke volumes, and I wanted to give everyone
a heads up since he has gotten his hands on a bunch of Coco stuff.

I'm always prepared for a fair deal, and to even go the extra mile if
a seller has made a mistake.

It's not the good transactions which you need to worry about. It's
when things go wrong, as they all too often do with this guy, that you
get screwed.

When it is clear that the seller is using S&H as the profit centre
that is a bad sign. Too often if there is a problem you won't get the
S&H back, and that can hurt you in those cases.

In this case you could pay $1 to maybe get 99 cents back and you eat
the $9. Yeah, that's great. NOT!

You might want to ask yourself why 'tonym' turned this into a vile
personal attack on me, complete with pages of insults, instead of
simply making his own decision. He seems way too affected - perhaps he
is 'gustavus1'?

Neil