[Coco] ncurses Library for C

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Nov 11 06:08:19 EST 2007

>Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:42:46 +0000
>From: Manny <cocolist at invigorated.org>

>I'll take a look at CGFX to see what it has to offer.

CGFX is the pretty C interface to the windint screen driver, for both
text and graphics modes.

>(Three 2am - 12pm shifts have an amazing ability to stop one's brain
>from doing much else than sulk and want sleep. :) )

Been there, done that, you have my deepest sympathy.

>I've downloaded this and aim to play with it sometime in the future. Or
>at least after a few other things get done in my ever expanding todo list.

I know for starters you need to detab and do eol conversions on it.

>I find Microware's C compiler to like dreadful code, so that's okay. :)
>(Yeah, I know it's loosely based on K&R 1.)

But it does have definite size limitations, and my buddy's been
hacking on BIG unix machines too long.  He thinks nothing of producing
a 15-20 megabyte executable.  I told him he needs to go back to CP/M
and learn to do things right again. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA