[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Nov 8 04:09:40 EST 2007

>Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 05:24:46 -0500
>From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>
>
>You asked, "NitrOS-9 doesn't include *any* archivers.  How, then, should
>the drivers be packaged?" I presumed you were speaking for the readers
>in general and indicated where the archiver could be found.

Oh, OK.  You had me confused.  This is fairly easy to do. ;-)

Actually I was asking for advice on how the drivers should be
packaged.  I prefer an lha file.  Would a .dsk be better?

>I'm not suggesting you need to include lha with the Glenside drivers.

Ok, good.  I mean, I'm all for redundancy on the web, but this account
does have a disk quota.... ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA