[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Randy Just randyjust at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 17:49:48 EST 2007

Doing a list /d1/IDE2.1/makedesc.b09 displays readable code.

I tried the #24K --- still no go.

Very frustrating.  I don't really care if I go the makedesc.b09 route
or ezgen route to get the hard drive up and running.  Just
would like to be able to use it at some point here.  The hard drive
is sitting alongside my Coco looking both happy and depressed
all at the same time.  Happy it is recognized, but depressed it can't
start storing Coco files.