[Coco] Lansford Mansion (and other graphic adventures)

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 3 02:37:19 EDT 2007

Phil wrote:

> Robert,
><snip>
> As for saving to
> disk rather than tape, we're able to use emulator savestates, so I think
> we're OK.  However, if I ever get these games up and running on real
> hardware, I'd love to avail myself of your patch.
>
><snip>

When Bob's site was still up, I downloaded the source files for the
games I was interested in. I wrote additional source code to use the
disk system for game saves and a routine to use a special Coco3 mode for
RGB systems to replace the PMODE4 artifact mode with a "PMODE3" equivalent.

So it is not a patch you can paste into one of these programs. You
either need to assemble the programs yourself or get a revised game from me.

The new source code had been posted on Bob's site. It looks like the
archive copy no longer has source code so compiling updated versions for
all games may no longer be possible. I have source code for the
following MarkData games: Calixto, Sanctum, Seasearch, Trekboer, and Vortex.