[Coco] Mary Kramer

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Nov 1 16:52:09 EDT 2007

A while ago, under her nick in the messenger program, she had something
about being in a tight spot and asking for donations.
I sent her some to her AOL email using paypal...
I guess most of you should have it ...I'll try to look and see if she
used that email in the list. If she did, I don't see any harm in listing
it again.
Now... if she's off line We'll still need a way to let her know that the
money is available in her paypal account...

Diego