[Coco] RE: Mary Kramer

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:36:14 EDT 2007

>Bob Devries wrote -----\/
>From: "Bob Devries"
>
>Friends,
>
>I just received a text message from Mary. I had not seen her online (on
>Yahoo Messenger) for some time, so I sent her a text message to ask how
>she's doing.

.She replied that she's lost her internet connection, but was otherwise ok.

>Reading between the lines, I surmise that she's having financial
>difficulties and can't pay for the internet.

>I hope she'll be back soon. I miss her.

Maybe we could all donate a buck or two, to Mary, Call it "Mary Gets back
online fund". Since she's given us all some freebie coco stuff in the past,
plus a nice magazine to read when there is no others and she would do the
same for one of us. If that is the case (we should find out first, make sure
she doesnt have a downed power line or something), I'll donate a few dollars
to help her back online until she gets back on her feet.
Dave