[Coco] books

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Tue Nov 27 13:00:29 EST 2007

I'm a dweeb when it comes to programming. I've messed plenty with DECB,
some with assembler, else not. I've looked at the books on Ebay and
Amazon (I live in Costa Rica and EVERYTHING has gotta come via post) and
I'm lost. Suggestions welcome. Assembler, C, Pascal or whatever else you
think I should learn (and can get easily) for Cocoing. Thanks. /Chester

PS. To those two (so far) that have contacted me about vacationing here,
the really good nice weather starts in about 3 weeks.