[Coco] Coco3 warm start...

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Nov 16 00:35:27 EST 2007

I know I'm probably not seeing something obvious, but there is a point
that confuses me. I have been tracing the warm start process in the ROM
and as far as I can see, the warm start process never leaves ROM mode. I
know it must do so but I just can't seem to find the instruction that
does it.

In the cold start path, the ROM to RAM copy process leaves the system in
RAM mode but the warm start path doesn't do the copy.

Am I missing something obvious or is something obscure going on?

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.ca for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w---
!D !M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?