[Coco] Manual errors

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:23:45 EST 2007

Hello coco-ists,

After a recent email regarding errors in manuals, I got to wondering if
there are any sources of details about such errors, and if so, where?

I know Kevin Darling's book Inside OS-9 Level II has a number of references
to manual errors. Are there any existing online files with more details?

I know there's a file detailing some of the Microware C compiler problems on
RTSI.

Maybe we could combine what's available into a central location (Maltedmedia
FTP) ?

This area should also include known problems and manual errors for the
various flavours of Coco BASIC.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.