[Coco] OT Tandy stuff, was Re: Spare GIME's (I think) giveaway

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Nov 11 20:26:34 EST 2007

While we're on the subject,most of us also collect TRS-80 gear.
Before I list it, anyone interested in a decent condition, working Model 4?
Seems to be a strange bird, from what I can gather.

Has the clustered keyboard, but has the non-gate-array motherboard.
Works, boots a copy of Montezuma Micro CP/M 2.2 I have just fine.

A little scuffed up, so it'll need a Soft Scrub (r), and there's a spot of red junk on the
anti-glare filter.

I also might be coerced into parting with a Model 4P, yellowed a bit, though, but
also have 2 manuals with it.
There is one other 4P, parts unit, though. I think it works, but there is no front cover.

1000TX is also available, something stupid, like $20+shipping just to move it out.

I need to be able to walk in my garage again!

Tony