[Coco] Spare GIME's (I think) giveaway

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Nov 11 17:55:32 EST 2007

Heh - getting ready to list stuff on eBay, and going through the boxes in the garage, I found more stuff
I received from Art when he moved.

I found a tube with what appear to be 3 GIME chips.
They are square package, about 1" square, and labelled as follows:

VLSI
2838-001
TCC1014A
(C) Tandy 1987

2 have identical, what look to be datecodes or batches:
819 VA         M9822

And third says  807Z    X555R

If these are GIME's, I'll offer 2 to listmembers, for the cost of prioirty mail shipping, plus a bubble mailer: $6
(Priority Mail costs $4.60, and the mailer costs me like $1.00-1.20)

First 2 responses get the 2 available, and if no responses they'll go to eBay. If they're GIME's I'd like to keep 1 spare.
I think it's fairer to give 'em away, as that's how I received them from Art.

Oh, and if they're NOT GIME's, let me know what they are, but they're STILL available for the cost above.

Tony