[Coco] RBF File System Questions--Grok

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue May 29 20:26:34 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007, George's Coco Address wrote:
> [...]

Of course.

>Gene, I see you read it, but grok is more like "understand" or to be more
>literal, "to drink".

I was using it in the 'understand' case as the statement could not be made to
make sense no matter how many times I reread it.  Hopefully the rest of my
message that you clipped, did server to clarify this particular point with
other readers.

>Remember the water thing? "Grok with me"
>
>George

I do that very much, and it runs my sugar up, or were you referring to water?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)