[Coco] Arcade Games

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon May 28 13:31:48 EDT 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007 20:30:27 -0600, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is a 32K adventure game called Inspector Clueseau. Could that be
> it?
>
> Trekboer was one of a series from one distributor. They included Black
> Sanctum, Calixto Island,Seaquest, Shenanigans, and probably others. I
> can't remember the name of the distributor right now.
They are not on my site yet (we have new owners at work who are making a
LOT of changes, so I have been busy with nothing but the last 2 weeks),
but Mark Data Products did that series, with Calixto Island, Black
Sanctum, Shenanigans, Sea Search, Vortex Factor, Trekboer. The first 2
were originally 16K text only games by Ron Krebs, and the the graphics
versions (and other games) were by Bob Withers and Stephene O'Dea, and
their wives were involved with one or two as well.
--
L. Curtis Boyle