[Coco] Determining OS-9 Floppy Type

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun May 27 10:17:12 EDT 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Manney wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Sunday 27 May 2007, Bob Devries wrote:
>>> Gene,
>>> I believe that Andrew is trying to tdo this on a PeeCee, so the dmode
>>> command ain't gonna help him much.
>>
>> I thought of that, after I'd hit send of course.  :-)
>
>What about Cygwin? I've never played with it, but would it have the
>dsave command?

I hate to sound like A dummy, but I've zero experience with cygwin.  If
windows can't do it OOTB, that means I've already found linux can't too.
I do have a thing or two I run with wine, but the actual success rate for what
I've tried is only about 10%.  Hardly worth the effort to contaminate my
system with. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)