[Coco] Determining OS-9 Floppy Type

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun May 27 08:41:02 EDT 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Bob Devries wrote:
>Gene,
>I believe that Andrew is trying to tdo this on a PeeCee, so the dmode
>command ain't gonna help him much.

I thought of that, after I'd hit send of course.  :-)  So that for me would
leave fdutils-5.4  since I'm linux here, no windows allowed, except for my
laptop, which hasn't booted the windows on it in about 6 months.  When F7 is
out, I'll burn what I want to a dvd & install it on the lappy.

[...]
--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)