[Coco] SCSI trouble > now NITROS9? and the need for storage

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri May 25 10:07:49 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Joel Ewy may have mentioned these words:
>  If you can find one of those little jobbies, you should be able to plug an
>IDE <-> Compact Flash adapter into it, and use a CF card on the IDE
>bus.  I don't think you could as easily get other types of flash memory
>cards work on the SCSI bus though.

Well, if you had all of the above mentioned gizmos, you *might* (and I
stress might) be able to use one of the available CF->*insert other flash
formfacter here* adapters to get down to a form factor you need... but I've
never tried that, so it's just speculation.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!