[Coco] From Diego. Immigration status update

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri May 25 06:16:24 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/25/07 12:05:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
diegoba at adinet.com.uy writes:

>But one of the reasons for that, was that all the decisions had already
>been made. I have to leave in no more than 120 days (Set.  21st).
>The only way I could have a real chance to stay is getting  married

I thought maybe since the amnesty bill passed that you might have
a chance to stay.   I am sorry Diego.   This country is  supposed
to be all about immigration with the statue of liberty and all
and you are just the sort of person we should be welcoming.

I guess it is just one more hypocrisy in our system that needs
to be dealt with the sooner the better.

Keep in touch with us on the list about your situation.

Roy