[Coco] Super Backup Utility

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:36:50 EDT 2007

I used to use a backup program under OS9- I think it was made by Frank
Hogg's company. I dont think it had a GUI though, but I think it was
written on/for 68000 OSK, but FH said it should work on the Coco
version of OS9.

At the time, I had 2 80MB MFM drives connected to a B&B. When I tried
backing up one drive to the other, the program crapped out at some
point.

I remember calling tech support about the problem, I seem to remember
them saying that my path was too long. Hard to believe that would have
been a limitation, but then again, I've always been a pack rat...

Message: 7