[Coco] CoCo interface card

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Wed May 23 14:17:38 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Mike Pepe may have mentioned these words:
>Hey guys, check out ebay #250116547243
>
>Looks a lot like the expansion card idea we were discussing, and it's up
>to $100 already. Obviously people are interested. Did anything ever come
>of that? It reminded me I was still interested in having something like
>that on my workbench.

That's pretty much what I started designing once, but never finished due to
the fact that I sometimes suck at finishing projects. ;-)

Certainly too rich for my blood, tho...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!