[Coco] CoCoOz

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:16:12 EDT 2007

The Australian Rainbow had all the articles that the US Rainbow did, but
with Australian advertisements. I have scanned a couple of them, and
uploaded them to www.cocodownunder.com/uploads/ Unfortunately, the quality
didn't measure up to "The Rainbow". I have always been of the opinion that
Aussie dealers have tried to do their stuff on the cheap. Hence the manuals
that cam with software purchased in Australia were very badly done
photo-copies, sometimes with pages and/or sections of text missin, or
unreadable. This applied to the Australian Rainbow too.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.