[Coco] aardvark

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue May 22 00:24:29 EDT 2007

I think these text adventures were mostly written by Rodger Olsen for
Aardvark.  They include Death Ship, Derelict Color 80, Dungeons Of Death,
Earthquake, Escape From Mars, Haunted House, Mars Color 80, Nuclear
Submarine Adventure, Pyramid, Pyramid Color 80, Timetrek, Trek Color 80,
Vampire Castle, Venturer and Wizard's Tower.  Aardvark also put out quite a
few arcade style games.

-- Steve --