[Coco] CoCoDisk Update v03

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 19:37:42 EDT 2007

>From: John T Chasteen
>Subject: Re: [Coco] CoCoDisk Update v03
>Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:43:03 -0600
>
>Darren
>What will CoCoDisk.Zip do? Are there any doc included?
>
>Thanks
>
>John C

-

It's a quick-and-dirty GUI utility I wrote for reading and writing CoCo
floppy disks under WinXP/2000/Vista.  It requires a special floppy disk
driver that can be obtained from <http://simonowen.com/fdrawcmd/>.

It's similar to OmniFlop, but designed specifically for CoCo/Dragon
formatted disks. The main advantage it has over OmniFlop is faster
read/write operations.

There is a PDF 'Read Me' file included with a basic description, but its
operation should be self-explanatory.

Darren