[Coco] Rainbow IDE status

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Mon May 21 01:14:49 EDT 2007

Hi Roger,

Great work Roger! I can't wait to see the final result! Can I simply upgrade
my existing copy?

I must say I haven't done much development with my copy yet, because I was
thrown back by it not wanting to compile my assembly source. However, I will
soon give it a try again, and I hope that you can help me to get it to work.

As an extra: One of the things I would really find useful is a disassembly
capability. There are a lot of Windows command prompt 6809 disassemblers out
there. Recently I have been using f9dasm (
http://www.hermannseib.com/english/opensource.htm) with great results. Is it
possible to interface Rainbow IDE with this and/or other assemblers?

Cheers,

Fedor