[Coco] CoCoDisk update now available

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun May 20 13:56:32 EDT 2007

At 03:16 PM 5/19/2007, you wrote:

>I don't know if Roger has provided a way to navigate through the
>site to each user's upload space. To go to my upload space (where
>the CoCoDisk zip file is located), you can use this url:
>
><http://www.coco3.com/users/DarrenA/>
>
>Darren

Yes, look in the left sidebar for the Uploads link and it will bring
up a page that includes a drop-down listbox with everyone's
folder.  Right now for some reason it's reporting 0 files and 0 bytes
for everyone, which isn't true, so just explore each user's folder
until I get that fixed, and the files should come up in your browser
like an open directory.

You can also click on a user's name while they are in the live chat
room (CoCo Cafe) and their folder will pop up!

--
Roger Taylor