[Coco] CoCoDisk update now available

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sat May 19 06:26:56 EDT 2007

Darren A. wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have posted an update to my CoCoDisk utility (version 0.2). This
> version incorporates the features suggested by Bob Devries to allow
> disks with bad/missing sectors to be read.

Cheers, just for completeness have tested with some Dragon floppies,
which it should work with also, though only 3.5" will test 5.25 later.

Only 2 comments are, it seemed to work fine with the majority of disks I
tried it with but did have problems with one disk which works fine when
read under Linux.

Also I have a request, is it posible to set the attributes on the window
so that it appears in the taskbar, it's a real pain if you switch away
from it, not being able to click on a taskbar icon to get back.

Cheers.

Phill.