[Coco] RELIC Poster at WWDC

Carlos Bragatto carlos.bragatto at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:50:31 EDT 2007

Boise, congratulations ! Being myself a Macintosh user, I think that it's a
great thing to develop on the Mac, and specially this integration of new and
old technology.

If you need any help in testing or feedback in your application, let me
know. I have G4 and Intel processors to test on.

Congrats !

Carlos/Brasil