[Coco] cobbler'd disks

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:05:37 EDT 2007

dmode shows mgr=RBF ddr=rb1773 cyl=0028 and sid=02 in NitrOS-9 and in OS-9
its the same except for CC3disk.  sysgo is in the root of the NitrOS-9 disk
but I wasn't aware I needed anything else on the OS-9 disk other than
os9boot in the root and grfdrv and shell in CMDS.  I am able to make a 40
track SINGLE sided boot disk, but whenever I try to make a 40 track DS disk
it won't boot.  Any more suggestions?