[Coco] wildcards

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun May 13 00:21:38 EDT 2007

On Sunday 13 May 2007, Diego Barizo wrote:
>I guess you have, but....
>Have you tried
>help dsave
>??
>It helped me use it without to much difficulties

Humm, 'help' is a newer command I never got used to using I guess, so I keep
forgetting its there, just like the 'error' command, I used krnlp3 for
instead, so i get english translations full time.  I also have made heavy use
of krnlp4, which is very handy when doing assembly stuffs, just save the
conditionals register and call it, and it spits out a complete register dump.
When  it returns, pop the conditionals register and continue on your merry
way.

BTW, glad to see you are still here, and I wish you good luck in your efforts
to stay.