[Coco] Progress report my NitrOS-9 Coco 3 System

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu May 10 15:52:13 EDT 2007

Hello Coco Friends
Thanks for helping me to get my COCO3 System operational.
The new IDE hard drive (300GB) mounted in a dual 5.25 inch
pwr supply case with both floppy drives removed.

Equipment operational is a 512k COCO3, MPI with new PROM,
300GB IDE drive, Hardware converter to use a Flat screen Computer
Monitor.

Super IDE interface will allow me to get the IDE drive connected
and operational. I also have to learn more about Cloud-9  DriveWire
cable and software.

Still haven't heard much on utilizing the 300GB IDE drive and dual
boot procedure

Please pass along any tips you have

John