[Coco] Coco FLEX

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed May 9 15:12:51 EDT 2007

Frank

I tend to agree. Though both Flex and OS9 were available back as far as 1982
time frame. I believe also that Flex was easier to get running and modified to your
particular system. I seem to remember that Flex was also cheaper than OS9. I
seem to remember from back in 1982/3 time frame OS9 was around $300 and
then you had to adapt it to your own system.

Oh well most of that is now water under the bridge. As I did mention it would be
interesting see how difficult it would be to port to the Coco3.

james