[Coco] Coco '4'

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed May 9 01:48:53 EDT 2007

Christopher Hawks wrote:

> Boisy knows one of the developers (Coco stuff, I think). If (s)he could
> supply us with a list of the modules needed for Coco emulation, we
> could see about writing some Makefiles (etc) for a simple to use and
> configure Coco-only port of xmess.

The work should've already been done.

There is a target option called 'TINY' which invokes the 'tiny.mak' or, I
believe in the case of MESS, 'tinyms.mak'.

I've used it in the long distant past to build both single and
couple-driver versions of MAME. Hopefully these makefiles have been
maintained since then.

All you need to do is configure the 'tiny' makefile with the required
drivers and other modules.

If I get time I'll look at doing it on the windoze version to start
with... hopefully SDLMESS will be similar?!?

Regards,