[Coco] Cloud-9 SuperIDE Interface

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue May 8 19:56:12 EDT 2007

Thanks Mark  for the info.
I don't have any worries about compatibility of my coco hardware... most
of it is Cloud-9
equipment/modifications.  I forgot what MPI but was but I do have the
Cloud-9 upgrade for
these units and the 6309 upgrade on the coco.

What I was concerned about was dual boot ...RSDOS and NitrosOS9.

I have so many COCO diskettes and ROM Packs.

I have a WD3000 IDE drive which is a 300GB so there is plenty of storage.
space.

Thanks for all the help. Keep the ideas coming my way.

John