[Coco] Grr!!! Bad MPI! No biscuit!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue May 8 14:13:19 EDT 2007

Diego,

Currently there are no produced products that use the SEB. It is on
the Superboard and any board that has the SEB the devices will
exchange. So a board for the SIDE will work on the SB.

Some of the SIDEs don't have the SEB connectors populated. This is
because I ran in to an 8-10 week lead time on the part. In that case,
installation will be at no cost, owner to pay round trip shipping.

Regards,

Mark