[Coco] RPM spec for toolshed

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat May 5 18:10:56 EDT 2007

While I was at it, I hacked-up an RPM spec file for toolshed.
I'll attach it to this email for those interested.

I have also made the toolshed RPMs I built (src and i386) available
here, in case anyone is interested:

	http://people.redhat.com/linville/coco/toolshed/

In the spec file, I listed the license as "Public Domain" based on
the info at Sourceforge.  Let me know if you want that changed to
something else.  Also, I am using the name "toolshed" instead of
"os9tools" since the project seems to have more than just os9 stuff
in it.	Plus, "toolshed" is the name of the project on sourceforge,
no? :-)

I built the RPMs for i386.  If there are Fedora users on other
platforms that don't want to build RPMs on their own (it really isn't
that hard), then let me know and I'll see what I can do.  I don't
think there is much in the spec that is Fedora-specific, so other
distros w/ RPM available ought to be able to use the spec as well.
Once the RPM is built, Debian-based distros should be able to install
it w/ alien.  Of course, YMMV...

Now, I just have to figure-out how to build/package/use relic... :-)

John

P.S.  Packaging RPMs is not my specialty.  If someone finds a problem
w/ the spec file, please let me know.
--
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com