[Coco] Making a new OS9 disk.

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sat May 5 17:49:30 EDT 2007

Boisy Pitre wrote:
> Phill,
>
> Using ToolShed, you could certainly use 'os9 modbust' to bust the
> individual modules from the bootfile and go from there.  That is
> assuming you can extract the contents of the floppy to a disk image.

Humm I can't seem to get bustmod to work :(

aurigae{DragonOS9}$ os9 dir mods.os9

                            Directory of mods.os9,
OS9BOOT

aurigae{DragonOS9}$ os9 modbust mods.os9,OS9BOOT
Busting module Shell...
Error creating file Shell
modbust: error 1 opening file mods.os9,OS9BOOT

I fetched the latest version of toolsehed from cvs, but that seems to
have problems building on Linux, (asuming that I should be using the
build/unix makefile...).

If it makes any difference, I'm running SuSE Linux 10.0 on an Athlon64,
though when it was installed it was an old 32bit athlon....

Cheers.

Phill.